Adventures In Food and Wine

Join me in my kitchen while I embark on a journey of cooking and enjoying food and wine.

Friday, December 22, 2006

The Christmas Goodies!


The Christmas goody trays went into work with all of us yesterday and this is how they turned out. I stuck with some old favorites and added a couple new ones this year. My co-workers were happy and devoured most everything by the time I left work. DH said his co-workers were "lusting" over them and were all on sugar highs. What fun!

Keeping this short as "times-a-wastin" and there is still so much to do before the big day. I hope everyone who stops in here to see what we are up to has a safe and joyous holiday!


2 Comments:

  • At 12/24/2006 08:04:00 PM, Blogger Joe said…

    Glad to see you are still around! Hope you have a Merry Christmas! Be safe if you are going anywhere!

     
  • At 1/21/2007 03:22:00 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Oh, those goodies look wonderful...I wish I was your neighbor so I could get some of those.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home