Adventures In Food and Wine

Join me in my kitchen while I embark on a journey of cooking and enjoying food and wine.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Road Trip!

I had planned to do some domestic "stuff" around home this weekend (like cooking!) but it seems Randy has planned a surprise road trip to Bloomington, Indiana to visit his brother. Visiting with them is always a fun time and a chance to get away right now sounds mighty fine.
So I will have to put off the cooking until I return. (BTW, the car in the above photo is just like mine! Pretty cool huh!)

There are a couple of pretty interesting discussions going on at the Cooking Light Bulletin Board site right now. One is on the grocery chain Aldi and one on Trader Joe's. It seems they are owned by the same parent company yet I think they are vastly different. In Muncie we have 2 Aldi's and the nearest TJ's is about 50 miles away in Indianapolis. It has been a while since I have been in Aldi so maybe I better go check it out again. What do you think? Have you been to either one and do you frequently shop there? Discuss please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home